The course fee is $295/each individual with printed materials or $260/each individual with electronic materials.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is an internationally recognized method of identifying and managing food safety-related risk and, when central to an active food safety program, can provide your customers, the public, and regulatory agencies assurance that a food safety program is well managed. Participants will receive an International HACCP Alliance seal and certificate.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who requires IHA certified curriculum
- Plant HACCP Team Members
- Plant Management Teams
- Corporate Executives
- Anyone whose job function will impact the facility HACCP Plan
This course will help you identify hazards associated with raw materials and process steps and assign controls. You will learn to:
- Understand the 5 pre-steps and 7 Principles in HACCP
- Determine the likelihood and severity of raw material hazards and process hazards
- Identify critical control points (CCPs) and define critical limits
- Evaluate monitoring and verification procedures for CCP