Cost: Free to Attend
Topic: What’s in Your Contract
About the Forum:
The Forums which will be held each month at 9:00 a.m., will assist all manufacturers and businesses in the Defense Supply Chain or those that are interested in supplying defense agencies hear from cybersecurity experts on various computer-related security matters, share information on potential attacks and remedies, cyber hygiene, patch vulnerabilities, detect threats, respond to breaches faster, cyber insurance and hear about the latest updates of CMMC and more. The Forums will last until 10:30 and include lots of time for questions and conversation.
The content in the Forums is for management and technical staff members working toward cybersecurity compliance with the Department of Defense’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and security of your data in general.
March Topic What’s in Your Contract?
Expert panels include:
- Howard Roth Partner and Chair of Government Contracts, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Rick Rosenberry, SR. Account Executive, Brownrigg Insurance
- Raj Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer, inTech Consulting, LLC.
- Scott Dawson, President, and Owner, Core Business Solutions, Inc.
We will convert lots of topics and have plenty of time for your questions:
- What are some areas you should pay attention to if you look at cyber insurance contracts?
- How do you know if something is CUI?
- Document identification. How do you assure information is labeled correctly when it enters your system?
This event is open to all manufacturers not just those seeking CMMC compliance.
This program is supported by Impact in partnership with Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition (PNDC)