Impact Washington and Washington State Department of Ecology have partnered to offer a customized lean and green program to Washington manufacturers.
Lean: Manufacturers are cutting costs and increasing efficiency.
Green: Customers are buying from green companies.
Make your operations Lean and Green to stay ahead of the curve.
By using lean practices and environmental methods to decrease operating costs and reduce pollutants, this program can improve your productivity and enhance the competitiveness of your business.
What to Expect:
- Improve process flow
- Increase productivity
- Improve product quality
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce toxics and pollutants
- Improve worker morale, health and safety
- Increase operating efficiency
We Will Tailor Services to Your Needs:
- Provide manufacturing training, consulting, and implementation
- Develop an essential marketing plan and sales support
- Conduct value stream assessments for quality and efficiency
- Facilitate process improvement and implementation events, tools, trainings, and services
- Identify and implement process flow improvements
- Compile summarized accomplishments report of cost and pollutant reductions
- Collaborate with successful project participants to produce video success story
Several companies have participated in this program and jointly saved over $2 million. See what the team from AccraFab has to say about working with the lean experts from Impact Washington and ecology experts from Washington Department of Ecology.
Based on results from previous projects, your return on investment is anticipated to be 2:1 to 3:1 or more in the first year.
Our Expectations of You:
- Consulting fees (50% to 80% off the market price).
- Senior management commitment
- Some staff time
How This Program Benefits to Your Company:
- Improved green manufacturer image
- Reduced manufacturing costs
- Improved production efficiency
- Reduced regulatory costs and risks
- Strengthen continuous improvement culture
- Reduced production time, maintenance, and energy costs
Lean and Green Program FAQ’s
What is Lean and Green assistance?
It’s a process-improvement project at your manufacturing facility that yields environmental benefits, increases the efficiency and productivity of your business, and improves your bottom line.
What funding assistance is available?
For facilities that use, release, or throw away certain toxic chemicals, an Ecology grant can cover up to 50%-80% (up to $24k) of the project consulting fees (depending on the potential environmental savings).
What time commitment is required from my company?
Small projects can be done quickly. Larger projects may last up to 3-4 months and usually involve a time commitment of one week per month for selected staff.
How does the selection process work?
Companies are reviewed based on senior management commitment to project implementation and the potential for significant and measurable pollution and cost reductions.
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Geoff Lawrence: Impact Washington Account Executive – 253-973-0390 or email@example.com
Hugh O’Neill: 360-407-6354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Lean into Sustainability with Impact Washington and Washington State Department of Ecology appeared first on Impact Washington.