- As vaccination rates increase and behaviors change, employee health remains a priority.
- This tool helps detect possible COVID-19 outbreak risks so employers can take preventive measures that keep employees safe.
STAY OPEN -
- Current self-reported results indicate 56% of employee respondents are at elevated risk for COVID-19. In industries where employees have to work in person and cannot maintain physical distance, detection and prevention of COVID-19 are crucial.
- This program provides companies with real-time insights that inform leaders when prompt preventive action should be taken to avoid closures.
- The program combines IHME’s respected COVID-19 modeling and analysis with an attestation and survey tool that analyzes employee health.
- The attestation and survey tool can be customized based on organizational needs, is available in English or Spanish, and captures de-identified data including:
o Temperature and symptom attestation;
o Behavior, prevention methods, and contact.
- Results shared in health insight reports and web-based dashboards.
As part of Washington State’s Safe Start Program, the Early Detection Program is provided to employers at no cost and is easily launched as an app or web-based platform. The project is funded through the Washington State Department of Commerce’s Safe Start grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
Learn more about the program and take the first step to sign up and ensure your employees stay healthy. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IHME - INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH METRICS AND EVALUATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON