Impact Washington can provide advice in, as well as refer you to valued partners to help you find the right mix of services to meet your needs.
Businesses and other organizations considering changes in their workforce – including but not limited to size of adjustment, locations impacted, and value-delivery strategies - need to consider many factors, including the potential impact of EEO requirements, benefits, and requirements connected to various downsizing strategies, etc.
For HR-related questions, please reach out to Impact Washington by filling out the attached form or email us here. Impact Washington is available to offer any assistance and guidance during this time.
Additional resources that might provide useful in helping with your workforce questions:
Washington State Employment Security Department (ESD)
The mission of the ESD is to provide Washington State communities with inclusive workforce solutions that promote economic resilience and prosperity. The Department offers several different employment-related services that support both employers and employees.
Other relevant State of Washington links for Businesses and Workers
Washington State Paid Family and Medical Leave Act
- Washington State Paid Family and Medical Leave Act: COVID-19 and Paid Leave
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries: COVID-19
- Temporary Rule: Paid Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Fact Sheets: Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Employee: English and Spanish
- Fact Sheets: Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Employer: English and Spanish
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act): Questions and Answers
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act): Posters: English and Spanish (Note: other languages available)
- Field Assistance Bulletin (dated March 24, 2020)
- The Families First Coronavirus Repose Act (FFCRA) - Webinar