UTILIZE A POLICY DEPLOYMENT MODEL TO BECOME A BREAKTHROUGH ORGANIZATION
Policy deployment (or strategy deployment) is a critical tool that helps your business drill down to what’s most important and maximize customer satisfaction by sustaining an innovative environment that delivers what your clients want and need.
IMPROVE ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT
Policy deployment helps you monitor, manage and improve the daily metrics for every function in your company - whether they’re administrative or operational - using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). While strategic planning tends to typically happen at the senior management level, policy deployment execution relies heavily on supervisors and front- line associates. We use the Kaizen method to continually improve their functional daily management processes.
ACHIEVE EASIER DECISION MAKING AND MORE CONSENSUS
Policy deployment is about focus. We help your senior leadership team use this tool effectively to align your strategic vision, mission and goals, and focus on thoughtful, measured tactics to drive your business objectives.
"Impact Washington will help your company define and deploy strategic three- and five-year plans by embedding them into your management cadence and culture."
To ensure a successful rollout of your policy deployment model, you’ll want to concentrate on several key factors. Our typical engagement process includes:
- Identifying and validating compelling business opportunities linked to your company’s three-to-five-year strategic plan and vision
- Defining strategically important annual “stretch” objectives
- Developing detailed plans to achieve these objectives
- Establishing and monitoring processes with relevant metrics (KPIs) and Plan Do Check Act discipline to ensure your planned actions are accomplished, modifying your plan as necessary
By using this policy deployment model, you’ll:
- Convert your strategies into tangible results as measured by revenue growth
- Understand how your current and/or new customers fit into your vision by focusing on their present, emerging and pressing needs
- Optimize your company resources to turn your plan into reality
- Eliminate the waste of time and employee energy that comes from inconsistent direction and poor communication
- Get every staffer working toward the same objectives at the same time by aligning the company’s goals (strategy) with middle management’s plans (tactics) and employees’ work performance (operations)