CREATE ONE FORWARD-FOCUSED VISION
If you want to achieve excellent business results while maintaining an unwavering focus on your company’s mission and goals, you need a thoughtful, systematic and actionable approach to design and execution. That’s where strategic planning comes in.
ALIGN YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR SHAREHOLDERS
Strategic planning ensures that every level of your organization is aligned on the same roadmap by emphasizing clear direction, common goals and consistent communication. It’s an ongoing collaborative process that requires time, effort and continual reassessment.
Using our comprehensive, time-tested process, your business will:
We’ll work with you to ensure your organization is proactive rather than reactive, using proven methods that:
• Create operational efficiency
• Maximize resource allocation
• Make your business more sustainable
• Facilitate growth in market share and profitability
"Strategic planning is “working on the business” instead of just “working in the business”. By engaging every employee, the strategic planning process helps your company tactically maintain the clarity, focus and discipline necessary for long-term business success."
PROFESSIONAL STRATEGIC PLANNING SERVICES
As your partner, Impact Washington will help you convert your strategies into tangible results, such as improved organizational effectiveness, increased decision-making transparency, and cascaded accountability of goals and objectives.
ELEMENTS OF THE PROCESS
- Achieve clarity on your company’s mission, vision, values and key market differentiators
- Establish short- and long-term goals by identifying critical dates, desired revenues and profits, and team member accountabilities
- Focus on key elements and actions to achieve your desired goals
- Set up disciplined key performance indicators that are time-based and measurable
- Establish a system to ensure plan implementation and periodic analysis (at least quarterly)
ANY SIZE COMPANY CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR STRATEGIC PLANNING SERVICES
Our process is customizable to any company’s needs and business stage - from start-up through the maturity and transition phases.