Two-day in-person event
Docu Sign Building 999 3rd Ave Suite 3300, Bezos Room 33, Seattle WA 98104
About This Course:
Covers regulation 21 CFR part 507–Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Animal Foods.
Learn how to write and update an animal food safety plan. This is the standardized curriculum recognized by the US Food and Drug Administration for training individuals to be qualified to oversee the safe manufacture of animal food (PCQI). The course is a prerequisite for inspectors conducting FDA CGMP inspections. Students will likely be a mix of regulators and feed manufacturers. Upon completion participants will receive a certificate from the Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance signed by AAFCO. You must be present the entire time to receive a certificate.
This workshop offers a high-quality training environment and opportunities for individual attention, with interactive team exercises that enhance the learning environment.
The workshop fee covers all course materials including an FSCPA Participant Manual and the $50 certificate.
Course lead instructor trained with the FSPCA and holds the FSPCA “Certificate of Training” as Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food course, Craig H. Doan (Cert # e9c745a4) is the Chief Food Scientist with Impact Washington.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Create a Preventive Controls Animal Food Safety Plan
- Validate preventative controls
- Review records for implementation and effectiveness
- Review corrective actions
- Perform required reanalysis of the food safety plan
Successful completion of the course includes a registered certificate of training issued by the FSPCA, AAFCO, IFISH, and IFPTI (proof that the participant was trained under an FDA -recognized curriculum. 21 CFR Part 507 – Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food for Animals
This course is designed for:
- Director, VP Food Safety, Managers, Owners, Operator
- Quality Control Personnel, Production Supervisors, Production Leads, Sanitation Supervisors, Plant Managers, Quality Assurance Coordinators & Managers, Safety Managers, Training Supervisors, Lead Technicians,
- Packaging Supervisors & Managers
- Individuals Overseeing Animal Food Safety Operations
Docu Sign Building - 999 3rd Ave. Suite 3300, Bezos Room 33 Seattle WA 98104