Preventive Controls for Human Food Course with Dr. Janna Hamlett & Catherine Cantley
Dates and Times
- August 15th 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT
- August 16th 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT
- August 17th 2022 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT
About the Course
This FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food course is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the FDA. This course covers regulation Title 21 CFR 117 –Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food. The course will go in-depth with requirements depth with requirements for Hazard Analysis and Risk Based on Preventitive Controls based food safety training. Course participants will get familiar with all requirements of Preventive Controls based food safety plan and how to design the plan, and upon successful completion of the course become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).
Who Should Attend
Director/VP Food Safety, Maintenance Managers, Production Supervisors, Production Leads, Sanitation Supervisors, Plant Managers, Quality Assurance Coordinators & Managers, Safety Managers, Training Supervisors, Lead Technicians, Packaging Supervisors & Managers, Regulatory Personnel.
- The workshop fee covers all course materials including an FSCPA Manual
- The course fee is $700/person with printed materials and $690/person with electronic materials.
- Multiple attendees from the same company registering at the same time will receive a 10% discount at checkout.
- Idaho Manufacturing Alliance members can receive a 10% discount by entering the Coupon Code IMA10 during checkout.
U of I Research Park 958 S. Lochsa Street, Post Falls, ID, 83854