Growth and Innovation
CREATE PATHWAYS FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO REACH NEW HEIGHTS OF PRODUCT AND MARKET SUCCESS.
Innovation enables problem solving and provides creative insight that allows your company to look at things from a different perspective, regardless of whether you are developing a new product, refreshing strategy or finding an original way to stay ahead of the competition.
Download Overview of Programs
OUR INNOVATION AND GROWTH RESOURCES CAN:
- Turn your vision of growth into a reality
- Accelerate your business with production invention, innovation and commercialization
- Leverage new opportunities afforded by industry 4.0
- Get the tools, strategies, tactics and assets to compete in today’s digital economy
"Impact Washington can help your business clarify where they want to go and what steps are needed to get there. If you have problems that require a new approach or new thinking to reach an enhanced level of performance, they can help you identify innovative solutions and an executable plan."
OUR TRAINING & COACHING PROGRAMS CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Years of outsourcing and the changing nature of manufacturing work has shifted the landscape of production technology and readily available expertise. Access to highly skilled engineering, design and production expertise along with cutting edge rapid prototyping capabilities are essential factors for your growth and competitiveness
We can connect you to reliable industrial and manufacturing engineering, new product technology, product design, production support and capacity to help your manufacturing company:
- Implement new technologies, new innovative product development processes and quality improvements. Our New Product Introduction (NPI) is designed to help SME manufacturers successfully tackle product innovation and commercialization projects.
- Consistently meet customer demand levels, achieve productivity and customer satisfaction targets.
- Develop deep capabilities for executing on commercialization and high-performance improvement outcomes.
- Increase international reach and ability to import, export and expand your global markets.
- Access our supply chain experts and supply chain management program to secure your competitive advantage
Our Lean Product Development (LPD) engagement is an event-driven framework that encompasses innovation, effective problem-solving, knowledge creation, and organizational learning through the rapid commercialization of highly successful products.
SALES AND MARKETING
Turn your vision of growth into a reality. Many small and medium sized industrial firms simply don’t have the staff, budget or expertise to launch new products. Recognizing this, Impact Washington has a suite of services and experts who can help your organization get to market and commercialize your products:
- Turn your salespeople and sales managers into top producers and win more business with our Sales Training programs
- Create a marketing plan, diversify your customers base and identify new sales channels
INDUSTRY 4.0/MODERN MANUFACTURING
Stay competitive and keeping pace with advanced technologies, new process and people programs is a journey of continuous improvement and innovation through advanced technologies, process enhancements, and integrated information that provides manufacturing companies a competitive advantage. Modern manufacturing and production focus heavily on machine learning, automation, interconnectivity, and access to real-time data.
LEVERAGE IMPACT WASHINGTON’S ACCESS TO INNOVATION:
- Connection to university and community college engineering, business, technical internship programs and graduates ✓ Assistance in navigating Manufacturing USA initiatives designed to help industry incorporate advance technology
- Partners with expertise and funding for Sustainable Manufacturing projects
- Workforce Development Programs and partnerships for training, professional development programs and initiatives to address your skills gap challenges
- Connect with our automation experts
GROWTH AND INNOVATION FOR SMALL, ENTREPRENEUR, SOLOPRENEUR
Impact Washington understands the dynamic complexities of small businesses. Many small business owners started their companies to pursue their passions: designing jewelry, opening a bakery, making wine, starting a small manufacturing company and more. These individuals often start wearing all the hats: CEO, marketing, product development, supply chain, and sales. Impact Washington has taken a personalized approach to helping small business owners like you solve the unique problems that hinder your growth. Do you have questions about finance, marketing, operations, sales, employee engagement? Our dedicated Small and Rural Business Advisors will work with you to solve your biggest challenges to growth.