Supervisor Leader Standard Work Development
Performance excellence and Lean teach the concept of Standard Work as a way to manage, control and ultimately improve your processes. But did you know that Standard Work also applies to supervisory tasks?
Download Service One-Sheet
DEVELOP LEADER STANDARD WORK AND THEIR CAPABILITIES TO MANAGE THE PERFORMANCE OF OTHERS
This targeted training develops Leader Standard Work by:
- Establishing an organized, visual process that creates leadership, accountability, and discipline at each level through a daily focus on the critical controllable business metrics
- Building sustainability and responsibility into the practice of daily, weekly, and monthly checks of the actual condition of the shop floor (Go and See)
- Expanding supervisors ’capabilities to coach, negotiate, give feedback, and manage performance and budgets
GAIN A CLEAR AND CONSISTENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE EXPECTATIONS AND BEHAVIORS OF GOOD SUPERVISION
You'll see ongoing progress as your leaders work on their daily focus and align their efforts with the values, behavior, and culture you're trying to nurture - and the results you're trying to achieve.
If you’d like effective, consistent behaviors throughout your organization, this Standard Work Workshop will ensure your supervisors have the tools, structure and resources they need to successfully manage others.
BENEFITS OF LEADER STANDARD WORK:
- Instills the discipline of Standard Work into the supervisor’s job
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly strategies to ensure that strong communication, discipline, work accountability and employee relations are maintained
- Gives the supervisor a consistent framework for performing work, illuminating opportunities for improvement
- Develops supervisors ’capabilities to coach, negotiate, give feedback and manage performance and budgets
- Enhances key supervisory skills with training on topics including:
- Financial and budget management
- Performance management
- Coaching, feedback and negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution
Using a strategic combination of presentations and coaching, the workshop will arm your supervisors with the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to be influential leaders when they return to work.
And the workshop isn't limited to just supervisors. Leads, managers, and anyone else within your organization who guides the work of others would benefit from this intensive training.