UTILIZE AUTOMATION TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
- Is your company faced with a workforce shortage?
- Are you having difficulties finding qualified people to work in your factory?
- Machines can do repetitive, dark, dirty, dangerous tasks freeing your talent to solve higher-level problems and add more value
Download Solution One-Sheet
New technology solutions, cobots, and robots can fill the gap and increase the capacity of your production lines, but installing these new applications without an overall plan can quickly lead to chaos instead of enhanced productivity.
Automation projects frequently fail because companies don't understand the bigger picture of how all their various organizational processes fit together or don't have a clear idea about what they want the project to achieve.
OUR EXPERTS HELP MANUFACTURERS:
- Understand a global process and where automation or robotics might make sense
- Weigh the cost versus potential benefits
- Define success and how to measure it
- Lay out a plant to accommodate automation
- Identify system integrators and understand the questions to be asked
IMPLEMENTING AUTOMATION IN YOUR FACILITY HAS IMMENSE BENEFITS:
- Increased throughput, capacity, and sales
- Improved environmental, health, and safety factors
- Reduced variability and improved First Pass Yield+
- Respond to workforce challenges with targeted technology solutions that supplement the workforce, reduce dirty, dull, dangerous operations, and position the enterprise for long-term growth.
OUR APPROACH IS THROUGH
1. Discovery Meeting: High-level review of operations to identify potential technology applications. Generally focuses on physical material movement (robotics & automation) or data flows/processes (digital) but can incorporate both.
2. Assessment: Deep dive evaluation of automation and robotics opportunities at a facility or pre-defined cells/lines/work areas.
|3. Project Management (PM)/Implementation: Implement your technology project through our extensive 3rd Party Network. We provide high-level project management and hands-on demonstration every step of the way.
4. Training: Initial training to ensure that you are up and running. This step involves training primary and backup resources to enable ongoing internal support and the advancement of robotics to other applications within your operation.