The course fee is $550/ each individual.
What Will I Learn?
- SQF Code and Vocabulary.
- Food Sector Categories.
- Food Safety and Quality Plans.
- Implementing and maintaining SQF systems.
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners.
Get introduced to the SQF system and prepare to take the SQF Practitioner exam. During this two day course, you will gain an understanding of the SQF code and how to apply it to food manufacturing. With practical exercises to reinforce learning, you will be able to successfully implement and maintain an SQF System.
Walk Away With:
- An examinee guide and sample SQF Practitioner exam questions.
- Training workbook, with extensive notes, to use during the course and on the job site.
- Certification of Completion provided by CSI Workforce Development and Training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for all personnel wanting to become SQF practitioners, personnel responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the company’s SQF systems, owners and company leaders wanting in-depth knowledge and the SQF program, and supporting employees, managers and others overseeing the SQF process.