UTILIZE A POLICY DEPLOYMENT MODEL TO BECOME A BREAKTHROUGH MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
Policy deployment (or strategy deployment) is a critical tool that helps your business drill down to what's essential and maximizes customer satisfaction by sustaining an innovative environment that delivers what your clients want and needs.
Download Solution One-Sheet
IMPROVE ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT
Policy deployment will help your manufacturing firm monitor, manage, and improve the daily metrics for every function in your facility - whether administrative or operational - using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). While strategic planning typically happens at the senior management level, policy deployment execution relies heavily on supervisors and front-line associates. We use the Kaizen method to improve their functional daily management processes continually.
ACHIEVE EASIER DECISION MAKING AND MORE CONSENSUS
Policy deployment is about focus. We help your senior leadership team use this tool effectively to align your strategic vision, mission, and goals and focus on thoughtful, measured tactics to drive your business objectives.
Impact Washington will help your company define and deploy strategic three-and five-year plans by embedding them into your management cadence and culture.
To ensure a successful rollout of your policy deployment model, you'll want to concentrate on several key factors to ensure a successful rollout of your policy deployment model. Our typical engagement process includes the following:
- Identifying and validating compelling business opportunities linked to your company's three-to-five-year strategic plan and vision
- Defining strategically important annual "stretch" objectives
- Developing detailed plans to achieve these objectives
- Establishing and monitoring processes with relevant metrics (KPIs) and Plan Do Check Act discipline to ensure your planned actions are accomplished, modifying your plan as necessary.
By using this policy deployment model, you'll:
- Convert your strategies into tangible results as measured by revenue growth
- Understand how your current and/or new customers fit your vision by focusing on their present, emerging, and pressing needs.
- Optimize your company resources to turn your plan into reality
- Eliminate the waste of time and employee energy that comes from inconsistent direction and poor communication
- Get every staffer working toward the same objectives at the same time by aligning the company's goals (strategy) with middle management's plans (tactics) and employees' work performance (operations)