Carlos helps organizations reshape their workplace and implement training tools to support company owner(s) in generating a sound baseline that makes business sense.
His combination of 35 years in aerospace, consumer products, and medical device industries brings excellent value to Impact Washington’s manufacturing clients.
His extensive experience with various non-partisan solutions is an asset in helping clients develop strategies that dial in programs that leverage multiple resources and create solutions. He has the talent to guide companies to establish long-term sustainability within their teams and a solid understanding of the underlying work needed to support a mission.
His industry relationships provide a comprehensive understanding of current business needs.
- 2017 Foster School of Business, Vice-Chair of Advisory Board of Consulting & Business Development Center Business
- 2015 Service Award at The Lighthouse for The Blind
- 2013 Recognized by CJI Task Force 435 for business coaching to Veterans starting new businesses; presented the United States of America Flag flown over Kabul, Afghanistan on September 11, 2013, in remembrance of September 11, 2001
- 2012 Oscar Eason Jr Award for Community Services from Snohomish NAACP
- 2009 Latino Business Awards - UNIVISION (KUNS-TV) and American Family Insurance
- 2009 Finalist for the Eastside Small Business of the Year
- 2008 UW Michael G. Foster School of Business – Business of Tomorrow Award
- 2008 SBA - WA State Minority Small Business Champion of the Year for 2008.
- 2007 Aerospace Future Alliance award recipient (First ever award) presented by Scott Carson and the Governor of Washington State.
- 2007 Supplier of the Year for class II (1m-10m dollars)
- 2007 Business Journal 9th fastest growing Minority Aerospace Company (Nov 2007)