- Have less than 50 employees or less than $7 million in gross revenue AND
- Have one of these characteristics:
- LGBTQIA+ -owned
- Located in rural* region of state
Selected manufacturers can receive up to 80 hours of consulting and training, a $24,000 value.
Benefit to Manufacturer:
Selected manufacturers can receive up to 80 hours of consulting and training – (up to $24,000 value).
Consulting and training can be in a wide range of areas, such as:
- Strategic planning
- Implementing process improvement strategies
- Making and developing a marketing plan
- Developing and implementing a workforce recruitment and plan
- Diversifying supply chains and sales strategies
- Addressing cybersecurity challenges
- Conducting research and development on innovative manufacturing processes or products
Application open - January 1, 2023 thru April 30th, 2023 or until all funds are allocated. (PLEASE NOTE ALL FUNDS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED)
Applications will be reviewed, and needs mutually determined based on initial intake conversation and Impact Washington’s Business Evaluation process.
Project Work - January 1st thru June 1st, 2023.
Impact Washington Manufacturing Advisor works alongside selected companies to support their growth.
*Rural is defined as being located in one of the following counties: Skagit, San Juan, Island, Mason, Clallam, Jefferson, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Skamania, Yakima, Klickitat, Okanogan, Chelan, Kittitas, Douglas, Grant, Franklin, Ferry, Lincoln, Adams, Pend Oreille, Whitman, Columbia, Garfield, Asotin
Initial press release from the Washington State Department of Commerce.